diumenge, 23 d’abril del 2017

Saint George

Today, April 23 is a day all the more special by the people of Catalonia for its tradition of St. George and the Dragon, also for other people on the day of friendship and love. Today was my first year I gave a rose to someone dear and especially my mother is also a day to symbolize the Catalan literature so giving as a gift a book for parents, especially for me this year was very special've met many people and especially people who have shown me more than other people I know for years and today is a great day to dedicate this feeling these people so giving him a rose or a book.

A rose symbolizing friendship and love and a book symbolizing gratitude for having accompanied me during this time.
I have to thank the people who have made this day was very special for me.


Resultado de imagen de rosa de sant jordi


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada